We are pleased to announce the first speakers for our Collaboration Week pop-up on April 17th.
Join us at Somerset House for the climax of our Collaboration Week programme. On Thursday 17th April, from 12pm-6pm, we’ll be hosting a pop-up event in the West Wing at Somerset House, featuring guest speakers, a collaboration questionnaire and the opportunity to speak to our team of experts in the Collaboration Surgery.
Lightning talk programme
Our programme of lightning talks will be kicked off at 12.30pm by Hot Spots Movement COO Tina Schneidermann, who will be followed by a range of speakers including:
- 1pm – Gail Kirby, Vodafone, on Building trust between individuals and managers
- 1.30pm – Professor Lynda Gratton, Founder, Hot Spots Movement, on Productive Practices
- 2pm – Steve Goldberg, Technical Writer, Venda, on Rewarding and recognising collaboration
- 2.30pm – Emma Birchall, Head of Research – Future of Work, Hot Spots Movement
- 3pm – Deborah Bickler, Save the Children, on Building critical capability through global collaboration
We’re still finalising our running order, so we’ll be announcing themes and adding speakers throughout the week.
Complete our specially formulated collaboration questionnaire and return it to us to receive your personalised collaboration report.
Do you have a burning question about collaboration? Want some tips on how to improve your teams? We’ll have a team of collaboration experts on hand all day to answer your questions and share their knowledge – just book yourself an appointment on the surgery board when you arrive.
As the world around us becomes more digital and more connected, we all have to collaborate in ways we never previously considered – and collaboration is at the heart of any successful initiative.
Join us from 14-17 April 2014, for our special programme of collaboration-themed events:
- Collaboration webinar, 14th April, 10am BST and 3pm BST – Join Lynda Gratton and special guest speakers for a discussion of why collaboration is such a timely topic, as well as the latest findings on collaborative working and tips for increasing collaborative potential within your organisation.
- Tweetjam, 16th April, 10am BST and 3pm BST – Lynda Gratton, our COO Tina Schneidermann and special guests will be responding to your collaboration questions live on Twitter. Follow @HspotM and use hashtag #collabweek14
- Collaboration pop-up, 17th April, Somerset House, London – Join the Hot Spots Movement team for this exciting pop-up event featuring lightning talks by guest speakers, collaboration activities, and the opportunity to talk to an expert about your current collaboration challenges.
- Join one of our events – contact email@example.com to register your interest for our free webinar and/or pop-up event.
- Invite your network – Do you know anyone else who is passionate about collaboration? Invite them along.
- Submit an article – We’re also taking submissions on collaboration for our newsletter and blog – so if you have an opinion or a story to tell, get in touch. To register for any of our events or to submit some content, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep checking our blog and Twitter feed for the latest speaker announcements and collaboration content.