As the world around us becomes more digital and more connected, we all have to collaborate in ways we never previously considered – and collaboration is at the heart of any successful initiative.
Join us from 14-17 April 2014, for our special programme of collaboration-themed events:
- Collaboration webinar, 14th April, 10am BST and 3pm BST – Join Lynda Gratton and special guest speakers for a discussion of why collaboration is such a timely topic, as well as the latest findings on collaborative working and tips for increasing collaborative potential within your organisation.
- Tweetjam, 16th April, 10am BST and 3pm BST – Lynda Gratton, our COO Tina Schneidermann and special guests will be responding to your collaboration questions live on Twitter. Follow @HspotM and use hashtag #collabweek14
- Collaboration pop-up, 17th April, Somerset House, London – Join the Hot Spots Movement team for this exciting pop-up event featuring lightning talks by guest speakers, collaboration activities, and the opportunity to talk to an expert about your current collaboration challenges.
- Join one of our events – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for our free webinar and/or pop-up event.
- Invite your network – Do you know anyone else who is passionate about collaboration? Invite them along.
- Submit an article – We’re also taking submissions on collaboration for our newsletter and blog – so if you have an opinion or a story to tell, get in touch. To register for any of our events or to submit some content, contact email@example.com.
Keep checking our blog and Twitter feed for the latest speaker announcements and collaboration content.